The Client Engagement Manager (CEM) is responsible for exceeding client expectations through superior customer service to create a successful engagement in collaboration with Fahren’s leadership team and consultants.The CEM serves as the central point of contact for each engagement, managing the day-to-day client relationship and implementing strong project/program practices.
The CEM works with internal Fahren resources as well as client stakeholders to ensure each engagement stays on track, within budget and at the desired level of performance, while tending to the varying demands of each client engagement.
The CEM is responsible for account growth and building internal relationships with client stakeholders to identify additional business opportunities.
- Understand the business objectives, strategies and rationale for client engagements
- Support the development of solutions for our clients as part of our business development efforts (e.g. proposals, presentations, project plans, resourcing plans)
- Plans and takes lead on client kick off meetings, creates alignment on deliverables, roles, timelines and communication cadence.
- Create onboarding plan in partnership with the client and internal Fahren team members
- Listen for and identify new contacts and opportunities within the account that can drive recurring revenue streams
- Support ongoing project delivery & communication and ensure timelines and deliverables are high quality
- Schedules and manages monthly, quarterly and annual client and consultant meetings
- Keeps abreast of client/consultant engagement issues and seeks resolution appropriate to all parties.
- Stay ups to date on client business, industry news, and digital tools/platforms that would be relevant for the client
- 7-10 years of business experience, in operational or project delivery roles for professional service organizations, where custom solutions are standard
- 5 years working in the digital services consulting market, such digital strategy, software development, digital marketing or User Experience.
- Ideal candidate has been part of teams that deliver custom solutions, such as Management Consulting firms, engineering firms, or design firms
- Demonstrates excellent project and time management skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving;
- Team collaborator and innovator
- Bonus points for having a creative side hustle, startup business or creative project you’re driving forward (i.e. your band, comedy group or ecommerce business)